October 4, 2013 - October 4, 2013
The Employment Law Group at Koskie Minsky LLP will be hosting a seminar entitled “Employment Standards in Accessibility and Human Rights 2013: Your Obligations Demystified” on October 4, 2013. The seminar will take place at 20 Toronto Street, 2nd Floor, Toronto Ontario and will address the following topics:
- the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act – what does this mean for
- refresher on the new Customer Service Standard – implementation dates and penalties to
employers for non-compliance – key points employers must be aware of
- what must employers keep in mind when recruiting new employees?
- tools for managing existing employees
- practical tips for employers when accommodating a disabled employee, including, the use of