KM Lawyers Hold Ontario Bar Association Committee and Canadian Bar Association Section Positions
October 30, 2008
Koskie Minsky is pleased to announce the following lawyers’ appointments and elections to Ontario Bar Association Committees:
- Nicole Brown – Member at Large, Civil Litigation Executive Committee;
- Arleen Huggins – Chair, Equal Opportunity Committee, and Council Member, Toronto Region;
- Ari Kaplan – Secretary of the Pension and Benefits Executive Committee;
- Nancy Shapiro – Continuing Legal Education Liaison of the Labour and Employment Law Executive Committee, and Member, Continuing Legal Education Executive Committee;
- Ernie Schirru – Member at Large, Labour and Employment Law Executive Committee.
Koskie Minsky is also pleased to announce that Michael Mazzuca is an Executive Member of the Canadian Bar Association Pension and Benefits Law Section.