James Sayce to Speak at The Advocates’ Society “Motion Advocacy” Program
February 24, 2020
James Sayce will be speaking at the Advocates’ Society “Motion Advocacy” Program on Tuesday March 3, 2020. The Program will take place at the Advocates’ Society Education Centre, 2700-250 Yonge Street in Toronto.
- What is effective advocacy in Motions Court?
- Strategies for bringing different types of motions
- Best practices for preparing motion materials
- How to argue a motion – demonstration and discussion
- Managing your client’s expectations pre and post-motion