July 25, 2017
Koskie Minsky LLP, the court appointed Representative Counsel to former and disabled employees of Nortel, and Ernst & Young Inc., Court-appointed Monitor, will conduct information sessions in August of 2017 to provide information with respect to the initial distribution form the Nortel Estate. The sessions are for former Nortel employees only and will be held at the following locations and dates:
- Toronto – August 3rd at 10 am and 6 pm at the International Centre (6900 Airport Road)
- Calgary – August 8th at 6 pm at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Calgary Airport (6620 36th Street NE)
- Ottawa – August 10th at 10 am and 6 pm at the Nepean Sportsplex (1701 Woodroffe Ave)
- Montreal/Pointe Claire – August 15th at 10 am and 6 pm at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Pointe-Claire Montreal Airport (6700 Route Transcanadienne) Note both these sessions are in English with simultaneous translation into French
Webinars [LINKS NO LONGER ACTIVE]:
- August 1st at 2 pm Toronto time – English only
- August 31st at 10 am – French only
- August 31st at 2 pm – English only
There are two ways to access the Webinars:
- LIVE WEB (WITH AUDIO) PRESENTATION: Please access the webinar at the link provide above. You do not need to register for the webinar online but please ensure you don’t have any issues accessing the above link at least a few days before the live webinar you would like to attend. Archived versions of the webinars will be posted 48 hours after the live webinar and will be available for a year after the presentation.
- TELEPHONE ATTENDANCE: A dial-in audio-only option will be available to individuals who do not have internet access and wish to listen in to one of the three scheduled webinars. If you do not have access to the internet and wish to listen in, please leave a message on Koskie Minsky’s toll free hotline at 1.866.777.6344 indicating your name, telephone number and that you wish to participate in a webinar by telephone. A Koskie Minsky representative will call you back to provide you with details about how to dial in. Please register by noon on July 28, 2017 for the August 1st webinar and by noon on August 25, 2017 for the August 31st webinar.