Nortel Networks Corporation – 52
November 4, 2011
If you have not yet received an Information Statement package, please do not panic. There are a number of reasons you may have not yet received your package, including:
- Your package is still en route to you by mail. Packages were mailed between November 2 and 7, and delivery time will vary;
- Your package may have been mailed to an incorrect address; or
- An Information Statement has not been prepared for you.
Steps to be Taken:
- Be patient. Your package may be in the mail. Please wait until November 14, 2011 to contact the Monitor about the status of your package.
- If you have not received a package by November 14, please contact the Monitor to inquire whether an Information Statement package was prepared for you.
- If you have recently moved and have not reported your change of address, please complete a Change of Address Form, which is available on the KM or Monitor websites. If you do not have access to the internet, please contact KM or the Monitor by telephone to request that a Change of Address Form be mailed to you.
- Please do not panic if you have not received an Information Statement before the Nov. 10 webinar or the live information session that you are planning to attend. You can still attend these sessions without an Information Statement. Once you eventually receive your package you will be able to:
- Access the webinar/information session presentation online at https://kmlaw.ca/.
- Listen to the webinar online at https://kmlaw.ca/.
- Pose questions to KM, the Monitor or the counsel for the CAW-Canada by telephone or by email.