David Rosenfeld Speaks at the OBA’s Public Law Class Actions Program
March 27, 2017
David Rosenfeld spoke on an panel at the OBA’s Public Law Class Actions Program on March 27th. The program explored practical strategies for prosecuting or defending public law class actions, including:
- Coordinating your litigation strategy with a media/public relations strategy
- Unique evidentiary issues
- Navigating the intersection of the Class Proceedings Act and the Proceedings Against the Crown Act
- How does the public element impact the commonality analysis?
- How the underlying remedial objectives of the litigation alter the types of remedies sought
For more information about this program, please click here.