July 17, 2019
Koskie Minsky is a dynamic mid-sized law firm located in the heart of downtown Toronto. We have established a unique position and reputation in the Canadian legal community in the areas of plaintiff-side class actions, union-side labour, pensions and benefits, and civil litigation.
We are currently recruiting for a back-up Receptionist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, whether on the phone or in person, with outstanding interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills.
- Greet visitors to the office, notify lawyers and staff of client and guest arrivals, respond to routine inquiries, offer boardroom directions and related information.
- Answer and direct internal and external phone calls coming into the main switchboard. Handle cold calls efficiently by accepting accurate and complete information and passing it on to the appropriate individual.
- Coordinate and manage boardroom bookings.
- Provide support to the mailroom staff by accepting courier packages and other deliveries as necessary.
- Assist with administrative and facilities tasks when not on reception duty
- Required hours of work: Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Relieving reception from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and again from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. These hours are not flexible or negotiable.
- High school or post-secondary education.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of experience in a receptionist or similar role.
- Professional appearance and demeanour.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people from all walks of life.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Legal or other professional administrative experience is considered a strong asset.
- Competent technical skills (including MS Office).
If you believe that you would be a great fit for this position, please send your resume and qualifications to:
Attention: Human Resources
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.