Andrew Hatnay to speak at the Law Society’s Six-Minute Debtor-Creditor and Insolvency Lawyer 2010 Conference
October 14, 2010 - October 14, 2010
Andrew Hatnay will be speaking at the Law Society’s The Six-Minute Debtor-Creditor and Insolvency Lawyer 2010 Conference on Friday October 15, 2010 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. The conference will take place in the Donald Lamont Learning Centre at the downtown Toronto offices of the Law Society (130 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario).
Andrew will be speaking about Employee Rights When the Employer Fails.
Topics to be discussed at the conference include:
– Tips on opposing automatic discharges from bankruptcy
– Tips for pleading liquidated claims
– Strategies for a mortgagee-in-possession to get out of possession
– Practice before the Registrar in Bankruptcy
– Mortgage versus condominium lien – who has priority?
– Grow ops – why they are a lender’s nightmare
– Summary judgment – the new Rule 20
– Sheriff’s enforcement of writs of seizure and sale