March 2, 2012 - March 2, 2012
The Actions with Class: Atlantic Class Action Symposium will be held on Friday March 2, 2012 at the Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, Halifax.
Topics will include:
- National & Regional Class Action Round-Up
- Case Evaluation and Acceptance
- The Elephant in the Room: A Real and Substantial Connection
- Certifying the Class
- Crown Liability
- Environmental Class Actions
- A View from the Bench: Judicial Panel: Case Management and Certification Motions
The conference will feature a faculty of presenters from the bench and bar from across Canada.